Ingrid Mansley Interior Design and Colour Consultancy
A bit of time spent at the start of the design process can be a huge help to us so we can do the best possible job for you.
Here are some things to consider:
I recommend Pinterest for this. You can check out https://www.pinterest.com.au/IngridMansley/ start you off, then start your own Pinterest boards and pin the images you love. This will help us all to understand your likes and preferences.
It's extremely helpful if you have an idea of budget, even if it is approximate. We also have a team that we can call in for a no obligation measure and quote, which may be very helpful if you don’t know where to start ( a few details will have to be determined first).
Sit down, have a coffee and chat!! We need to know your partner or spouse's expectations, likes and dislikes as well as your own. It will save time and money as well as making a much smoother process.
We aim is to help you to create a space that you love and love spending time in. We cannot wait to hear from you!
Ph : 0413960031
Ingrid Mansley Interior Designs offers a full interior design service for mainly residential but also commercial projects. From a complete renovation or new build, to a simple makeover, we will work our magic to bring your vision to life.
- Concept design - putting a moodboard together specific for your project
- CAD drawings - for any interior architect elements such as kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and built-in cabinetry.
- Finishes selection - flooring, kitchen and bathroom finishes & fittings, lighting, hardware and more.
- Colour consultation - interior and exterior colour concepts.
- Furniture & homewares sourcing - access to a wide range of new furniture and homewares suppliers.
- Furniture re-upholstery -incl custom bedheads, with access to a wide selection of fabrics.
- Interior styling.
An initial consultation is generally held on site, as it helps to visualise not only the space you wish to create but the surrounding rooms / areas to make sure all areas “flow” with one another.An initial consult is approximately an hour, in which we get a good idea of what the project entails, what you wish to achieve, your style, and form a plan of where to from there. A Initial Consult is $150 +GST.
Following on from that, we will discuss any other costs depending on your projects needs. Ie sourcing furniture etc.