Tartan Blankets - The Grampians Goods Co | Heritage Collection - Classic
Brand The Grampians Goods Co
If you want a neutral tartan wool blanket, then you’re in the right place!
Soft, but durable, you can use these beautiful Scottish tartan blankets to snuggle up during winter or as the perfect wool picnic blanket in the wild Australian nature during the warmer months. This recycled wool travel rug is eco-friendly and one of our heritage collection of recycled products for eco-friendly homewares and sustainable homewares.
This classic Scottish tartan blanket is a Jacob Scottish tartan and is the perfect sustainable Xmas gift, birthday gift, or engagement gift – an authentic heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for years to come! For Outlander fans, this wool tartan blanket is the ideal outlander tartan blanket and an ethical wool blanket as well!
Their elegant pattern design makes them a great addition to your home decor, adding subtle Australian eco-luxury and sustainable style.
- Part of our recycled wool blanket range and sustainably produced; the perfect sustainable gift!
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events
- Imported from Edinburgh, Scotland – the true home of tartan Scottish blankets and throws. They’re part of our Australian heritage, a nod to the Scottish settlers that first came to our region.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm
- This classic recycled wool blanket is the preferred home furnishing of luxury Australian property owners, Lynda Gardener of The Estate Trentham and Edwina Bartholomew of Warramba