Immerse yourself in the beauty of Australia with this 1000-piece puzzle. The puzzle features stunning graphics images of iconic landmarks from all over the country, including the Sydney Opera House and Uluru.
This puzzle is the perfect way to relax and de-stress. It is also a great way to spend time with family and friends. Whether you are a puzzle lover or just looking for a new way to explore Australia, this puzzle is sure to please.
- 1000 pieces for a challenging and rewarding build
- Features iconic landmarks from all over Australia
- Made with high-quality materials for a durable and long-lasting puzzle
- Perfect for adults and children alike
- Makes a great gift for any Australia lover
About the Artist
Miranda Sofroniou is an Illustrator and Surface Pattern Designer from London, currently working and living in Melbourne, Australia. Her approach to design is organic; mixing painterly strokes with fine detail to create whimsical worlds and playful designs celebrating colour and pattern.
70 x 50cm (finished size of puzzle)