Tartan Blankets - The Grampians Goods Co | Heritage Collection - Spring
Brand The Grampians Goods Co
If you want a stunning all wool tartan blanket, then this is the one!
Soft, but durable, you can use these eco-luxe Scottish tartan blankets as the perfect wool picnic blanket in the wild Australian nature during the warmer months as shown so beautifully here in the outback Australian photoshoot by photographer Clancy Job for our Australian made collaboration with rural women’s magazine, Graziher.
You can just as easily use them to snuggle up during winter. or as demonstrated beautifully here by Tasmanian local and Wild Adventure Chef Sarah Glover who modelled the recycled wool tartan blankets for this photoshoot at Tasmania’s private luxury island, Satellite Island which can be found just off the south-eastern coast of Tasmania, in the D’Entrecasteaux Channel between Bruny Island and the Tasmanian mainland – a true Australian made experience.
This recycled wool travel rug is eco-friendly and one of The Grampians Goods Co's heritage collection of recycled products for eco-friendly homewares and sustainable homewares.
This classic navy tartan blanket is a Bannockbane Scottish tartan and is the perfect sustainable 21st gift, gift for grandfather, or gift for Dad – a true heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for generations and can be a perfect thank you gift. For fans of Outlander, this navy blue tartan blanket is the ideal outlander tartan blanket and an ethical wool blanket to boot!
Their elegant pattern design makes them a great addition to your home decor, adding subtle eco-luxury and sustainable style.
- Part of our recycled wool blanket range and sustainably produced; the perfect sustainable gift!
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events
- Imported from Edinburgh, Scotland – the true home of authentic tartan Scottish blankets and throws. They’re part of The Grampians Goods Co's heritage, a tribute to the Scottish settlers that first came to their small town.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm
The only downside is that these practical recycled wool blankets are almost never in stock (people love them!), so if you want to get your hands on one of them, we suggest you do it ASAP!